Fitbit App for Windows 10: Learn how to download and install Fitbit application on your Windows PC for free. Fitbit is an application that helps people track their health to have a more active lifestyle. It became a leading tracking workout app today.
Most people nowadays especially the girls are more concerned with their body figure than maintaining a healthy lifestyle. As long as they can control their weight and maintain their 25 inches waistline, they will do everything. Their concept about healthy living shifted from having a healthy diet to having a petit and thin physical look. They either eat unhealthy foods (unknowingly) or skip meals to prevent gaining weight.
Some believed that taking healthy foods can cost much and honestly, it is true. So they’ll just buy packs of hot dogs instead of having a white meat; they will choose to have an instant noodle than cook something healthier. Or, have a delivery from the fast food restaurant because they are so lazy to do the cooking, and consider the amount of the ingredients for completing one meal.
From all these facts, we always forget to consider the most important thing to maintain a healthy lifestyle – the exercise and a proper sleep. This is why programmers and developers made a way to bring the best health tracking software for us. This program is not just to track our sleep and daily workout, it also comes with a tool that can monitor our heart rate, water intake, and weight management. So today, I’m going to teach you how to get Fitbit for your Windows 10 PC.
Download FitBit for PC
|System Requirement||Windows 7/8/10/XP|
Downloading only the FitBit app will NOT run on Windows PC. You need to read the full instruction on how to properly install the file on any Windows machine.
Download and Install Fitbit App for Windows 10
Actually, there are two ways on how you can download and install Fitbit to your Windows PC. All of them requires an internet connection, but I am pretty sure you can easily follow the steps because these are just basics. The two methods are:
- Getting Fitbit from Microsoft Store
- Installing Fitbit through an Android emulator – Nox Player
Method 1: Download and Install from Microsoft Store
This method only needs an internet connection and a web browser for the application to be installed on your computer.
- Step 1. The first thing you need to do is to go to the official Microsoft Store.
- Step 2. Sign in with your Microsoft account. If you don’t have an account, you can easily create one.
- Step 3. Search for Fitbit and click on “Install on my Device“
- Step 4. Wait for a few minutes to download and install Fitbit on your Windows PC.
- Note: This application is for Windows 10 only.
Method 2: Download and Install from Nox Player
This method, on the other hand, requires you to download and install another software to run this program on your Windows PC. You also need an internet connection to access the server and its contents. So, here are the steps:
- Step 1. Download Nox Player on your Windows PC. If you don’t have it installed, you can go to Nox Player official website to go and install the software.
- Step 2. After installing the Nox Player, you have to log-in to your account.
- Step 3. Go to Google Play Store that was inbuilt in Nox Player, search for Fitbit.
- Step 4. Once the results displayed, you can download Fitbit and install. The process of installing is the same as you are installing on your Android device. Then wait for it to be completely installed. Congrats! You can now use the Fitbit as your daily health tracker.
Fitbit Great Features
The Fitbit is one of the most popular applications to track your day-to-day activities, workouts, sleep, eating habit and many more. It helps you monitor and record the picture of your health so you will know what is the status of your fitness. In this section, you will learn the benefits of using Fitbit as your health tracking application.
- MobileTrack. Fitbit can track and record your steps and distance using the MobileTrack that was inbuilt with the app. It can record the stats of the calories you burned, active minutes and sleep.
- MobileRun. This tool tracks your runs, walks, hikes and includes the pace, time and distance.
- PurePulse™. This tool analyzes heart rate, identify the trends, manage stress, review the rate of resting heart to see if your fitness is improving.
- Log Food. Easily log the calories using a barcode scanner, calorie estimator, and a database of foods. You can review your meal history and get nutritional insights. You can also log your water intake quickly and make sure you will not be dehydrated during your workouts and exercises.
- Sleep Tracker. Log your sleep in the app and monitor how much time you are awake, restless or sleeping peacefully.
- Share and Compete. With Fitbit, you can connect with your friends and share your stats by sending them direct-messages and compete on the leaderboard.
Fitbit is an amazing application for those who love taking care of their health. It is something that is worth having on your mobile phone and on your PC. So, get Fitbit now for free.