If you are a fan of racing games, it’s hard to imagine that anyone does not know about the Asphalt game series especially the Asphalt 8. It is one of the most beautiful 3D rendered games on Android. In fact, we think it will look even better on PC. Well, there is actually an Asphalt 8 for PC released for Windows 8.1 and 10. But for those still using Windows 7 and older, no official Asphalt 8 was released. Learn more about how to download the game for PC in Website Pin.
So this article is for those people who wished for an Asphalt 8 for PC. There is no reason for you to lose hope. Thanks to the kind hearts of the developers of Android emulators that can run Android apps and games like Clash of Clans for PC, we are saved. If your smartphone happens to be low on hardware specification, this is another way to play your favorite games and apps.
Asphalt 8 is considered one of the most successful racing game on Android. And it is obvious from the first time you will set your eyes on it. The mechanics are impressive. There are lots of monstrously powerful cars and motorcycles. The stunning graphics is an eye-candy. Not to mention the exotic locations that surround the racing events.
Feel the upbeat sound as you feel the need to go full throttle and leave your opponents behind. This is an adrenaline-pumping game title at its best. So now, for the main event and the reason you came here. We will teach you how to download, install, and play Asphalt 8 for PC properly.
Downloading only the Asphalt 8 game will NOT run on Windows PC. You need to read the full instruction on how to properly install and run APK files on any Windows machine.
How to Download and Install Asphalt 8 for PC
Before we start, note that you will be downloading a huge file. We will be using an Android emulator that is around 400MB in size. So unless you have a high-speed internet, I suggest that you use Internet Download Manager or IDM v6. This will boost your download up to five times faster.
- First is to open a new tab and find the BlueStacks official website. Now, if you are unable to find the exact official website, you may use the download button we provide you in this article.
- If you are using a Windows 8.1 or 10 Operating System, you can just open your Windows Store and search for Asphalt 8 or click on this link to go to it directly.
- Initiate the download when you’re ready.
- Also, we have prepared the download button for the latest Asphalt 8 APK version. You may click on the download button as well to have that ready when BlueStacks is installed.
- When the download finishes, double-click on the BlueStacks installer.
- Choose where you want to install the emulator or just use the default Program Files folder of Windows.
- After the installation, launch BlueStacks using the desktop icon b double-clicking it.
- Since this will be your first time to launch the app, you should get a brief instruction on how to properly use the controls of the app. Try to take that opportunity to familiarize yourself with the user interface.
- When you get to the main desktop of BlueStacks, go to the Asphalt APK that you download earlier.
- Double-click on it and it will automatically install to BlueStacks.
- You may now start enjoying the adrenaline-pumping racing game on your very own Windows PC.
Features of Asphalt 8
- Over 190 high-performance cars and bikes to choose from. So if you have a luxury car in mind, you can probably see it on their list. All you have to do is win races until you get to unlock and buy that car to start using it.
- Realistic sounds for each and every vehicle that you use. If you are using a high-definition and high-fidelity headphones, you will hear it right to its very core. It is the sound of the exact vehicle in real life.
- With over 2300 decals, make your car or motorcycle look the way you want to. Customize their appearance with your own artistic style and design.
- 16 different settings with over 40 high-speed tracks to keep your insatiable need to ride at its peak.
- Break free from gravity when you hit the ramps and push through the limits of the law of physics. Fly high like you are soaring your way to the finish line.
- Find every hidden shortcut across all tracks and take advantage of it to assure your championship trophy at the end of the race.
- Over 400 events when you choose Career Mode with 9 seasons to keep you coming back for more. So you will have plenty of challenges to keep you excited.
- Realistic damage system when you crash or totaled your car.
- Play against real players. Yes, the multiplayer mode can collect up to 8 real players so you can race against them and find out who race the fastest through online server access courtesy of Gameloft.
- Play with friends through asynchronous events and chase your ghost car. Beat your own time limit each and every single time.
- Customize your on-screen controls and icons the way you want to for a more comfortable ride.
- Compare scores through global leaderboards.
- Share your achievements on your social media and invite your friends to come to join you for this fun racing game.
You got to appreciate the beauty of Asphalt 8 for PC. While it is already gorgeous on mobile phones, it becomes more irresistible on PC. And the best thing about it is you can play with your fellow racing addict friend. Test yourselves who can drive better given the pressure and the skills and brag about it on your social media circles.
For me, this is one game that you should include on your list especially if you are using a gaming phone. If you notice from mobile gaming reviews, the Asphalt 8 is always present. That is because it is the standard of all racing games to date on mobile devices.
How about you? What are your top three favorite cars in the Asphalt 8 game? Share us your thoughts and let’s compare which car can beat the other. It should be informative.
If you have questions, feel free to ask in the comment section, and we will answer them as soon as we can. And do share this article with your friends if they want to learn how to download and install Asphalt 8 for PC as well. Thank you!