Download SHAREit for PC Windows 10/7/8.1 Computer from this page. Looking ahead to download Shareit for PC? Or wondering how can you install Shareit on your Windows computer? Well if the answer is yes then we are here to help you out.
As you read further in this article, we will be sharing two methods to download Shareit for PC. As well as we will mention some of the top features of the application. And provide you a small guide about how to use SHAREit for PC. However, before that let’s just talk about the Shareit at first. So you can get a better idea about the whole topic. Let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time.
SHAREit is a file-sharing app, which is capable of sharing files between two devices in just a matter of seconds. With this application, you will easily be able to send files to another device easily.
Recommended Read: Download Hotstar for PC Windows 10/7/8 Laptop.
Download SHAREit for PC
|Requirement||Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (Works on All Versions)|
How to Download SHAREit for PC/Laptop from Official Website
Here are the simple steps to download SHAREit into your computer.
- Go to SHAREit website
First of all, you have to go to the official website of SHAREit.
- Download installer
On the official website, you will get to see a Windows button. Click on the button and the SHAREit’s Windows version will get downloaded to your computer.
- Run installer
Once the SHAREit.exe file is downloaded to your PC double click on it. Now a popup will appear on your computer screen, from the popup menu select the RUN button!
- Proceed with installation
Then a new popup will appear, here you have to click on the Yes button. Then click on the Accept button and then follow all the screen instructions to install the application.
That is it. These are all the steps that you have to follow in order to download SHAREit for pc. Now let’s move to the next section where we will be discussing how to install Shareit on Mac. So here we go:
- At first, go to the official website of SHAREit.
- On the homepage itself, you will get to see a Mac button. Click on that, and the download process will start.
- Once the file is downloaded, double click on it.
- Then accept the license agreement and follow all the screen instructions. That is it, and now you are all set to use SHAREit on your Mac computer.
So these were the steps to download SHAREit for pc and a short installation guide. Now let’s move to the next question which says “How to use Shareit for PC?”. Well just in case if you have the same question in your head. Then read on:
How to use SHAREit on PC
- At first launch the application on your PC or Mac computer.
- Now when you open the application, Shareit automatically starts looking for a SHAREit connection. So if you have SHAREit installed on your smartphone then open it.
- Then from your smartphone app select between Send or Receive. Once you choose one of the options, the app will create a connection.
- Now from your desktop app look for any upcoming connection, if there is any select it. Now both of the devices are connected to each other, so simply select the files that you want to send or receive.
So that is all you have to do in order to use SHAREit for PC. Now before you leave the page, here are some of the top features of the application.
Top Features of SHAREit
- First of all, SHAREit is a free to use application.
- Shareit is capable of creating a direct connection between two computers over a wireless connection. So you can send files from a computer to another one without setting up a LAN connection.
- SHAREit is a multiplatform tool. Hence, as a result, you will be able to connect a computer to an android, iPhone, or windows phone. Or connect your Windows computer to a Mac.
- The transfer speed of Shareit is quite fast compared to a LAN or Bluetooth connection.
- The application does not only allow you to send files such as Video, Audio, or Images. But using this tool, you can share almost every file type including .exe, .msi, and other file formats.
However, to make you understand better about SHAREit for pc. Here are some pros of the application that we thought should mentions. Also, a few cons that cannot be ignored. So here we go:
- Share it has a clean user interface, which makes it easy for the user to understand the application.
- The application does not need any internet connection to share files between two devices.
- It is a 100 percent secure app, which simply means that it will not leak your privacy.
- The application is quite buggy and may hang on low-memory devices while sending large files.
Here are the steps to download SHAREit for PC:
– Visit the official website of SHAREit or get it from websitepin.co.
– On the site, you will find a Windows button. Click this button and SHAREit’s Windows version will automatically to your computer.
– Once the SHAREit.exe file is downloaded to your PC double click on it.
– You will get a popup on your computer screen, and you will see a RUN button. Click on it.
– A new popup will appear. Just click Yes this time.
– Then click Accept on the next pop-up and follow all the screen instructions to install the application.
To update your SHAREit, follow these steps:
1. Launch SHAREit on your Windows PC to check your current version. You will find this on the upper left corner of the app.
2. On your browser, go to 7downloads official website and key in SHAREit to find the application. Compare your version to the one on the site to check if you have the updated one.
3. If you are using an older version, click on the download button that you will find on the site to get the latest one.
4. Once the file finishes downloading, go to the Downloads folder on your computer. Right-click on the SHAREit file to start the installation.
5. Follow the dialog boxes that would pop up to finish installing the app. Once it finishes installing, you can now use the latest version of SHAREit.
Sometimes, when the device that you are connecting to does not have the same version of SHAREit as your, then it might not work. Make sure that both devices are using the newest version of SHAREit.
To connect SHAREit from PC to mobile, follow these steps:
1. Launch the application on your computer.
2. SHAREit automatically looks for any available device, so if you have SHAREit on your smartphone, make sure it is turned on and ready to pair.
3. From your smartphone app select between Send or Receive. Once you choose one of the options, the app will create a connection.
4. Then, on your desktop app, look for any upcoming connection, if there is any select it. With this, you will have connected the two devices.
You can make file transfers like audio file, huge files, original file quality from your file manager. So that was all about the SHAREit for PC. So go ahead and download the application, also make sure that you are avoiding third party websites to download SHAREit for PC. ShareIt can be used both on mobile phone as well as your PC now.
You can share big files with file size in GBs as there is no size limit and all of this will be done in no time as the file transfer process is so speedy. Easy to use with Drag-and-drop files and get faster file transfers within seconds. Distance between the paired devices makes a huge impact on the file transfer rates. SHAREit file transfer technology simplifies the once exhausting file-transfer process. You have choices on the sort of file you want to transfer, but a simple tap will start the process.
Aside from the file-sharing features other than the file sharing process , it also has a build-in music option and video playback option where any team to whom you transfer a file or receive a file from another user, you can play it directly from the SHAREit app. It is one of the best file sharing platforms out there with faster file transfer technology and faster file transfer speeds while keeping the quality of files and keeping private files safe. You can upgrade to premium for additional features. One of the best major file sharing platforms out there. Use this for SHAREit is available for free for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac for painless cross platform file support.