We cannot deny the fact that MX player app is one of the most popular yet best media player apps that exist for Android. Hence there are so many Android users who want MX player’s windows support. However, as of now the developers of the app has not yet launched a free version for Windows. So just in case if you are wondering how to install MX player for PC for free. Then there is the answer.
Starting with the introduction at first, well MX player and MX Player Pro are both video player apps for Android devices. The application supports almost all type of video formats, hence. As a result, the app has gained a huge popularity in a short period of time.
However, there is no doubt that there are hundreds of media player for windows computers exist on the internet. But there are hardly any media players which exist that can beat the MX Player. MX player has an easy to use interface which is capable of playing different file formats. But the only con about the application is that MX Player’s free version is only available for Android device. Hence you have to take a help from an Android emulator to download MX player for PC.
Recommended Read: Download SHAREit for PC Windows 10/7/8 Laptop.
Anyway, moving to the main topic. Well in this section we will be telling you about the whole installation process that you have to follow in order to install the MX Player for PC. So here we go.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Download MX Player for PC
|Name||MX Player v1.43.3|
|Requirement||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10|
How to Download MX Player for Windows PC/Laptop
Must Read: Download Hotstar for PC Windows 10/7/8 Laptop.
As mentioned above we need to take a help from an android emulator. So at first go and download one, well there are quite a lot of android emulators are exist. Some of the popular ones are Bluestacks, Andy, Droid4x, KoPlayer and so on. However, Bluestacks is the most preferred one among them. So we will be using Blustacks for this article.
- So at first let’s download the Bluestacks on our Windows computer.
- On the home page itself, you will get to see a Download Bluestacks button. So simply click on that and your download will get started.
- Once the application is downloaded to your computer, double-click on it.
- Then a popup menu will appear, from the popup menu select the Run button. Now the installation process will start.
- Then you have to accept the license agreement and follow all the screen instructions. You also may need to download additional files, make sure you are connected to a strong internet connection.
- Once the Bluestacks is installed on your computer, restart your PC. However, this step is not recommended.
- After restarting your computer, launch the Bluestacks application and sign in using your Gmail account. Just in case if you do not have a Gmail account then click sign up.
- Once you are done singing in or signing up. You need to go to the Google Play store.
- From the Play Store simply search for the MX Player app and install it.
- Once you are done installing the application. You are all set to use it.
So that was the whole process that you have to follow in order to download MX Player for pc. Now before you leave the website here are some of the top features of the application. So you can learn about the app in a better way, so here we go:
Top Features of MX Player for PC
Cool Playback features
MX Player one of the few apps that can play almost all type of file formats including AVI, FLV, MKV, and MOV. Also, it allows you to play 4K and 8K videos without giving you any issues. However, to play such videos, you will need a good hardware capacity.
Some of us love to watch movies with subtitles. Hence to care of that MX Player offers a subtitle feature. The app can manually browse for a subtitle file which is present on your computer and link it to the video file. Which makes it easy for you to link the subtitle and video together. It kills the need for keeping the subtitle file and video file in a single folder. Also, MX player for PC supports almost all kind of Subtitle files which is another good thing about the application.
A little audio boost does not hurt anyone. Well just like the VLC Player’s 200% percent Audio boost MX player APK also comes with the same feature. The MX Player app uses software decoder to increase a video volume up to 200%. However, the 200% audio boost also falls under the con category. As using 200%, audio boost can damage your device speakers. But as long as you are using the feature in the limit you are good to go.
MX player is not just capable of playing video files from your computer hard disk. But it can also play a video via network streams. Which simply means if you click on a video file on your browser the MX player will automatically launch and stream the video to you. Also if you do not like this feature, then there is a disable option exist as well.
So that was all for the MX player for pc. Just in case if you are planning to buy the MX player windows version then do check out the Windows store. Anyway if you have any further questions then do comment below, and we will surely help you out with your query.