Wondering how to download Xender for PC and install it on your windows computer? Well, if the answer is yes, then we are here to help you out. As you read further in this article, we will share the steps you have to follow to download Xender for PC.
Also, we will mention some of the top features of the application and give you a small tutorial on how to use Xender for PC. But before that, let’s talk about what is Xender to have a better about the topic. So here we go.
What Is Xender?
Well, Xender is one of the top applications that help you to transfer files between two devices. The application is capable of sending different-sized files between two devices in just a matter of seconds. The application almost supports every file type that includes movies, videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs, etc. Furthermore, the application can be installed on your Windows computer, Android, and IOS smartphone. However, it does not have a dedicated version for Mac-based computers.
Recommended Read: Download SHAREit for PC Windows 10/7/8 Laptop.
With the help of the Xender, you will be able to connect two computers over wireless connections and exchange files without using any LAN connection. Also, the Xender for pc can be connected to your Android and iPhone. So if you want to exchange files between your computer and smartphone, you will be able to do so without using any USB cables. Also, the application is completely free to use.
So that was a small introduction for the Xender. Now let’s move to the next section, where we will be discussing how you can download Xender for PC and install it. Well, there are two ways to download and install Xender for PC. The first one is the new method, and the second one is the old method. The old method people usually used to use when there was no version available for the Windows computers. So if the first method does not work for you, you can try out the second one.
Download Xender for PC
Must Read: Download TubeMate for PC Windows 10/7/8 Laptop.
How to Download Xender for PC/Laptop: New Method
Here are simple steps on how to download Xender into into your computer.
- Download Xender
First of all, you have to download the Xender’s windows version. So to download the application go to the official website at Xender.com.
From here, click on the Download button from the top navigation menu.
Then click on the Download on the Windows Store button. Now the website will redirect you to the Windows Store.
On the Windows Store webpage, click on the Get App button, and then the download process will start.
- Run installer
Once the download process is done, Double click on the xender.exe file.
After that, a popup menu will appear; from the popup menu, select the Run button.
Then you have to click on the Yes button and accept the license agreement.
After that, you have to follow all the screen instructions, and you will be good to go.
- You’re all set to use Xender
Enjoy your Xender.
Update: They recently removed their app from the windows app store, now you have to follow the old method.
So these are the steps that you have to follow to download Xender for pc. Now let’s move to the next section, where we will be mentioning the old method steps. So here we go:
How to Download Xender for Windows PC/Laptop: Old Method
- At first, you have to download an Android Emulator. There are quite a lot of android emulators are exist on the internet. To name some of the names, you can use Bluestacks, AmiDuos, ArChon, Bliss and so on. However, the Bluestacks is the most preferred one, so it is advisable to pick Bluestacks.
- So to download Bluestacks, you have to click the download button below.
- Then, you have to download the application and install the application by following all the screen instructions.
- Once you are done installing the application, you have to launch Bluestacks, and then you have to sign in using your Gmail.
- Then from the Bluestacks dashboard, you have to go to the Play store.
- On the Play Store, please search for the Xender app and install it.
- Once installed, you are all set to use the application.
Now the question is how to use Xender on pc. Well, if you have the same question in your head and then read on:
How to Use Xender on PC
So these are all the steps that you have to follow to download Xender for pc. However, the old method is not recommended but go ahead if you want to try it out.
- At first, launch the Xender on your PC.
- Once you launch the application, Xender will automatically start looking for a connection. So if you want to connect your phone to your PC, then launch the Xender app on your smartphone.
- Then select Send or Receive button. Now it will start looking for a connection as well.
- So pair both of the devices, and you are all set to exchange files between both of the devices.
Top Features of Xender for PC
Now let’s move to the last section, where we will be discussing the top features of the application. So you can understand Xender’s usage. So here we go:
- Xender is an absolutely free-to-use Application.
- With the help of the Xender, you will be able to create a wireless connection between two computers and exchange files without using a LAN connection.
- Xender is a cross-platform tool. That helps you to connect your computer to an Android Phone or an iPhone.
- The transfer speed is also quite high when compared to LAN and Bluetooth connectivity.
- With the help of the application, you will send almost all types of files, including .exe and .msi types of files.
- Xender has a clean user interface so the user can understand the application easily.
- Xender does not require any internet connection to work or exchange files between two computers.
Xender – File Transfer is a great app for cross-platform file transfer or file sharing app with unlimited quantity of files sharing, big file sizes or file format, from video library, video games. You can send any files between devices as long as there is a connected device through Xender app. You can even use it on Mobile device as well as desktop and create a desktop shortcut for easy file share. Send video to friends to nearby devices and Easily change between dark and light mode. Follow this version guide above to download.
You can connect to nearby devices, get connected device and start sharing. Create a desktop shortcut for easy connection for file and file transfer. You need to make a connection for file transfer because technically it is a cross-platform file transfer software. To share files between devices. Share file of any file format, any quantity of files, file sizes, send big sized video to friends from this famous file transfer app today.
If you don’t want to install anything on your PC, you also can start the sharing session from your mobile phone or tablet. You can be download and use free of charge and without any time limitations!