Most people know that VPN apps like Turbo VPN are just intended to keep a private browsing experience. While that is correct, there is more to VPN apps than what you already know. And in this article, Turbo VPN will make you rethink how VPN really works. And the best part is you get to use the Turbo VPN for PC version.
Turbo VPN is one of the highest rated Android VPN apps on Google Play Store at 4.7 stars out of five. That means, on that fact alone, you get the idea that Turbo VPN is not a laughing matter and is one of the most serious and reliable VPN to date. Not to mention that it is free.
If you are thinking or expecting an official Turbo VPN app for PC Windows’s versions, it is actually not the case. Although basically, we will be running a full version of Turbo VPN on Windows devices, this is not how it works.
As you may have heard before that Turbo VPN is one of the most reliable VPN apps on mobile devices, it is the same when we port it for PC and laptops. If you are not familiar with an Android emulator, then here is your chance to get acquainted with this software.
We will be using an Android emulator that enables any supported Windows version to run Android apps and games with ease and much better experience. If you are interested, let’s proceed.
Download Turbo VPN for PC
|Name||Turbo VPN v3.0.7|
Downloading only the Turbo VPN app will NOT run on Windows PC. You need to read the full instruction on how to properly install the file on any Windows machine.
How to Install Turbo VPN for PC
Android emulators are now a thing on the Windows community. It is well-known that there are millions of apps and games on the Play Store. And most of them have no Widows version to boot with. Hence, this is the rise of Android emulators.
Before we can start, let me remind you that the Nox App Player, the Android emulator that we are going to use in this step-by-step guide is around 400Mb in file size. So if you have a slow internet connection that might take a little longer to finish. So we would suggest that you use download booster software to accelerate the download speed. Let’s begin.
- To start the process first is to download the Android emulator below and the Turbo VPN APK above.
- If you have installed a download manager and booster, the download should take about just a couple of minutes.
- When all download is ready, double-click on the emulator installer to start the installation process.
- Follow the instruction and choose the desired installation folder. If you want, you use the Windows default Program Files folder for all the software installed on your Windows system.
- The process should take about a minute or two depending on your system speed. But as soon as the installation finishes, go to the main desktop.
- On the main desktop, you should find the Nox App Player shortcut icon. Double-click on the Nox icon to initiate the emulator.
- Since this is your first launch of the software, you will find a short guide on how to use the controls of the emulator while playing games or just navigating through the interface.
- Once you reach the main desktop of the Android emulator, you will need to leave the app running in the background and go to the Turbo VPN APK that you downloaded earlier along with the emulator.
- You may drag and drop the APK to the Nox running window, or you can just double-click on the APK file to start the installation.
- After a few moments, the Turbo VPN icon should appear on the main desktop along with other installed apps.
- You can now click on the Turbo VPN icon to start the app.
- That’s it. You may browse away and visit any website that you want to see without worrying about being tracked or located.
Features of Turbo VPN
The Turbo VPN despite that it is free to download and use, it has some impressive features. You won’t feel left out or feel that you are using a free version of a service. You get to enjoy premium services without costing you a penny or a dime. Anyway, to give you a broader idea, here are the features of Turbo VPN.
- 100% free VPN service. Browse the internet with unlimited privacy protection.
- Features one of the fastest VPN services to connect you anywhere in the world.
- Be able to bypass firewalls set up by your WiFi administrator. This is best for students that are using school WiFi connection. With this VPN, you can access blocked sites and keep on doing it with no limits.
- Simple interface to make every user feel familiar and at home. With just the one-tap feature, you get to dive into the VPN tunnel with no extra settings. Launch and activate then you are good to go.
- Be able to visit sites that are restricted in other countries such as China and Russia or any other countries with strict compliance to their government policy.
- Avoid being tracked and stay away from online prying eyes.
- Works with all types of internet connectivity from WiFi, LAN, and Data (3G and 4G).
- Uses the latest OpenVPN technology to encrypt all your data when you go active and online.
- Free to download at no extra cost.
If you are wary of your privacy and you want to be safe with your online activities, do not hesitate using Turbo VPN or any other VPN that you know of. An extra layer of protection can go along way.
Turbo VPN might not be the all-in-one VPN that you have in mind but what it packs when it starts running on your device is enough to give you the peace of mind that you deserve. In the end, our personal information should only belong to us and nothing more. Besides, Turbo VPN is a free app, what more could you ask for?
Do you think the Turbo VPN is the best of its kind? Or do you know of another VPN tool that can go head to head with it? If you know of an app, tell us in the comment section. It just might be the next topic that we are going to discuss in the next article.
Feel free to leave a message if you have some questions regarding today’s topic. Also, if you have some suggestions, you may also leave a message down below. We will try to respond to your queries as soon as we can. And please do share this article with your friends who wish to enjoy the same privacy that you do.