You are here because you want to download Kik for PC and you will not be disappointed. This is the right spot where you will find the easiest and still proper way to install and enjoy your favourite messaging app that is Kik for PC.
The Kik app is one of the simplest and best messaging apps available to date on Android. The fact that you can easily learn its curve in just a short span of time is pretty much remarkable. You can choose one-on-one chat or with groups. You can also send pictures, gifs, and even videos on the fly. And the best part is that you can actually meet new friends within the app. Its popularity rivals that of the WhatsApp Plus app, GBWhatsApp APK, and GB Instagram when it comes to direct messaging.
So while the app is available for your mobile devices, wouldn’t it be great if it is also available on your PC or laptop? Yes, chat all night and all day long with Kik for PC. And that is available right in this article. Yes, we also provided a download link just in case you do not want to search for it yourself. So without further ado, let’s start the process.
Download Kik for PC
|System Requirement||Windows 7/8/10|
How to Download and Install Kik for PC
Since there is no actual and official Kik for PC, we will be using a workaround method. Fortunately for you, this is going to be easy and does not require anyone to be of an advanced user to do this. All you have to do is follow the steps provided here and you will be set for good.
- Launch your favourite web browsers such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Search for the BlueStacks app for a stable and trusted Android emulator or if you want a gaming Android emulator, go for the Nox App Player.
- Get the appropriate installer from their respective official websites. Or get it from the download button below.
- The download will take about some minutes depending on your internet speed but it will finish.
- As soon as it finishes, you may then run the installer.
- Choose where you want it installed and just wait for it to be over.
- After the installation is done, you can then launch the Android emulator’s icon from the desktop or from the program list on the Windows Start menu.
- On your first run, there should be an introduction for you to see and some instructions as well to get familiar with using the emulator.
- Now open the Play Store and search for the Kik application. You can also download the Kik app from other websites aside from Play Store. Or you can download the one that we provided here. It is also safe and updated as often as we can.
- Install the app and let it finish.
- Open Kik for PC and enjoy.
Features of Kik for PC
- The app user interface is user-friendly and easy to understand.
- Tons of emojis and stickers to make any conversation fun and colourful.
- The Kik for PC and Android use only your name to show when messaging other people. No private information will leak across the connections and Kik platform.
- Chat up to 10 people at the same time by using the group chat mode.
If you want a simplified online messaging app, there is no reason for you to give the Kik app its due consideration. It is trimmed only to the basic and most important feature of messaging of today. There is no bloatware and extra features that only make the experience laggy or heavy to your already overloaded smartphone capacity.
Kik for PC is now available and there is only one thing left for you to do, install this right away and enjoy messaging with friends and loved ones.
If you have questions that you want us to answer, feel free to leave your queries in the comment section. We promise to keep you posted as soon as we can. Or if you have friends or families that want to enjoy Kik for PC as well, do share them this article.