Create and download LoL Mastery Level 7 avatar from this page. We will provide here a program which you can use to make an avatar for your mastery level champion. The avatar you will create here is free to download. Check now for the updated GB WhatsApp and share this post with your friends and other LoL players to make their own avatars.
The mastery level is a system that recognizes the contribution of player in a champion and uses skill to measure succession. Each win has a corresponding champion points and players can get rewards while playing toward mastery. To unlock the mastery level in League of Legends, your summoner must be at least level 5. The mastery level starts at 1 with 0 champion points and these points are based on the performance of the team.
If you already reached the Mastery Level 7 and wanted to make a new and unique avatar, we are here to help you do that. For making a free LoL Pro Mod Skin, Challenger avatar, Facebook cover style, and Avatar VS Challenge Style, please visit our official page.
Create LoL Mastery Level 7 Avatar
This program will help you make an avatar for your Mastery Level 7 champion. You can use your personal or customized image, name your avatar and download for free.
LoL Champion Mastery Levels 6 & 7
When your champion reached level 5 mastery and earned an S- or above, it will get Mastery tokens. Combining these tokens with Hextech loot will help you reach Mastery Level 6 and 7. Each rank should earn:
- Earn Mastery 6 tokens for S-, S, and S+ games with champions that are Mastery Level 5. Combine two Mastery 6 tokens with that champion’s Hextech shard, permanent, or 2450 Blue Essence to unlock Mastery Level 6.
- Earn Mastery 7 tokens for S and S+ games with champions that are Mastery Level 6. Combine three Mastery 7 tokens with that champion’s Hextech shard, permanent, or 2950 Blue Essence to unlock Mastery Level 7.
LoL Rewards Levels
Rewards are based on the rank of the mastered champion. The following rewards are given to Mastery Level 5 and above.
- #1. Mastery Badge Emote– With badge emote, you can display your champion’s achievement within the game. The emotes will be bound to a key and will be listed next to it. To easily access the emotes, use the slash command. Click enter and type “/masterybadge.”
- #2. Loading Screen Boarder– When you reached level 5, you are able to unlock this reward. It is a banner next to your champion’s splash while the screen is loading. It will display your mastery rank and will only be seen by the players on your team.
- #3. Announcement Banner– This banner will be displayed when you or anyone on your team killed an opponent and the one who killed is playing mastery level 4 champion.
Creating your own LoL Mastery Level 7 avatar is fairly easy using the program we have provided here. You can use it anytime and as many times as you want because it is a free program. If you have questions and concerns, please let us know in the comment box below.We will try our best to help you.