If you are a person who had been using iOS for a really long time, you know how hard it is to shift to a different ecosystem. It is the same even for a person who has been using Android for a really long time. And when you do, it gets hard to adapt to the new system. So what if they have no available Apple devices around and they have to use one? This is what this article is all about. We will teach you how to download and install iOS emulator for PC Windows. Learn how to get the application into your hardware today. But first you will get to read about browser emulators like emulator for windows first.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Download iOS Emulator for PC
In this article, we will give you a list of iOS emulators and even iOS simulators so you could run Apple applications on Windows platform. These emulators are known to be safe and reliable. So you can choose which one that you think will suit you. As a matter of fact, you can try all of them and make your own assessment as to which one you can actually recommend to other people.
- The Air iPhone Emulator is an impressive iOS emulation software as well. It can replicate the iOS graphical user interface (GUI) using Adobe Air Framework.
- It can run most of the apps from the Apple App Store but unfortunately, it is not able to run iOS’ native apps like the Safari Web Browser.
- Technically, it is not a fully functional iPhone and iPad emulator. It has some bugs and some areas where it is unable to execute properly especially on Windows 10 platform.
- But for the sake of temporary usage and being as a remedy, the Air iPhone emulator is enough for specific users and even developers.
- It is free to use.
- The iPadian emulator is one of the most popular iOS emulators. But in a sense, it is more of a simulator rather than an actual emulator.
- It runs only with Adobe Air Framework pre-installed on any Windows operating system version.
- The iPadian is compatible and can run from Windows XP up to the most recent Windows 10 build release.
- It simulates a near-perfect GUI of an iPad but is unable to run most of the iOS apps.
- It has its own App Store and not the one from the real Apple App Store.
- The iPadian emulator can also run as an Android emulator but based on our tests, it is not as reliable as that of BlueStacks Android emulator or the Nox App Player.
- You will need to register first to get a copy of their installer. The usage will be limited up to 30 days from the time of registration.
- The MobiOne Studio is the number one on this list because it is truly remarkable software for iOS emulation category. In fact, it is used by most iOS apps and games developers to design their app and eventually test it before its release.
- If true iOS emulation is what you are looking for, the MobiOne Studio can do that for you and more. Their software is free for a period of time so you can use them first if you want to make sure that it fits your needs. If not, just let the trial period expires and you can move on.
- Now, for users who just want a temporary fix to their Apple ecosystem cravings, the MobiOne will satisfy that urge for you.
- Go on ahead to their official website and see or download for more of their development kit and tools. You might find something that works for you.
- The Smartface should be also on the number one list but sadly, the MobiOne won that position for some significant reason. But then again, it could change depending on how you see Smartface as your iOS emulator. The one defining fact is that Smartface is free to use without limit.
- Here is the catch why it descended to the number two spot. It can only be downloaded and installed on a Windows machine if you download it first through your iOS device. So for those emergency instances, you can’t install this on your PC by any means. You have to have an access to App Store first and download Smartface from there and sync your device to start using it.
- Also, for this to work, you should also need to have iTunes installed on your Windows device.
- But if you ever get to install this on your PC, you can also use Smartface to develop apps, debugging purposes, and other tools to emulate the various iOS devices within this software.
- The best part is, it can also emulate Android platform and run apps for it.
- Xamarin is a development tool from Microsoft. It is one of the most versatile beta testing software that the giant company plans to distribute as an open-source SDK.
- It supports running iOS applications from Apple cloud and also apps that are to be released after the beta testing,
- Xamarin or Xamarin Test Flight is a promising iOS emulator because it has a lot of developers involved in the project. It might not be the best at present, but the potential is there. We all have to wait for it to improve and let the developers from Microsoft and its subsidiaries to render it usable for mass distribution.
- You can download Xamarin for free from their official website.
These options can be viewed as a list by right-clicking anywhere in the simulator’s window. Touchscreen supports touch interactions, finger touch gestures and even multi-finger touch because most modern Windows computers have touch screens. You can easily enable iPhone-like touch gestures or the Touch ID-like functionality, simulate static and moving conditions, shake gestures, rotation, etc.
Did You Know?
Apple’s iOS is one of the most secure and stable operating systems available presently. And they pride themselves on that. As a matter of fact, I have an iPhone device of my own. And I use it more than my Android device to run my favourite apps. But the problem here is some remedy when iPhone is not around but you have to go online and do something important.
As we have established that the Apple ecosystem is strict with its security features, most of their native apps are not available to other platforms. Apps such as iMessage messenger, iMovie app, FaceTime app, and GarageBand app can only be accessed through Apple devices. So we are going to teach you how to run these apps on the Windows platform.
A computer or programme that emulates or imitates another computer or programme is known as an emulator. Emulators, for example, make it possible to run Windows on a Mac and vice versa. Because software is typically platform-specific, developers create different apps for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. The bulk of the items on this list are free, and others give you a limited period to try out the emulator programme. You can also try out classic game emulators, which come with a variety of simulator features including device rotation! There are a plethora of emulators to pick from. There are hundreds of emulators, but we have the best ones mentioned for you.
Have you chosen a favorite yet? You can try using them one by one and stick with the one that fits your needs.There are tons more iOS emulator (and also simulator if you are into that software) that are available online. Most developers use emulators for developing and testing apps. These emulators are suitable for regular users, enterprise users and Windows users in their closed source operating system as well. It also helps app developers find unexpected behavior during the testing phase of the apps.
But, as far as we’ve tested the best, these five are at the top of the list. And they’re all simple to use. We could add more, but that would require additional time from you. As a result, we only chose the ones that are truly usable and have a reasonable level of reliability.
In today’s question, are there any of these iOS emulators that you have actually tested? If so, which one is it? Can you tell us your user experience with it? Do you think you can recommend it to our fellow users reading this post?
For questions regarding interface issues, desktop operating systems or operating system updates, feel free to leave a message in the comment section and we will answer them as soon as we can. And for your other fellow iOS fans, you should share them this article so they could as well enjoy iOS using the Windows platform.