Did you know that TVMC for PC is now available? For those of you looking for a free video streaming app for the Windows platform, there are not much to find. And with that note, the TVMC app is one of those video streaming platforms that makes watching your favorite show online easy.
If you are familiar with Hulu, Kodi, Netflix, and HBO Now, you know that those names are the giants for paid video streaming subscription. But there are some apps that can rival their type of service without having to spend a penny. Apps like Videoder for PC, SnapTube app for Windows, YouTube Kids for PC, Mobdro for PC, and TVMC app are free to use.
What you will need is just a device that you can install the app. And in this case, we will guide you on how to install TVMC for PC Windows version. You should know that there is no official version of the TVMC app for the Windows platform. But we all know that Windows OS always has a workaround.
Thanks to the Android emulator project and its developers, we can now install any Android app or game on a Windows PC without any hassle and with even better resolution and performance. If you are ready, then let’s start.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Download TVMC for PC
Downloading only the TVMC app will NOT run on Windows PC. You need to read the full instruction on how to properly install the file on any Windows machine.
- Download Shareit for PC
- Updated IDM Serial keys
- Free Download PSX Emulator for PC
- Install/Download Google Duo for Windows
- Download Tinder for Windows Laptop
How to Install TVMC for PC Windows 10/7/8 Laptop
One of the reasons why TVMC is so popular among the long list of free video streaming services is because of its relatively easy to use interface. Not to mention that the app is also easy to install.
As mentioned earlier, we will be using an Android emulator to make TVMC work on a Windows PC. In this case, we will use the BlueStacks App Player. It is the best and one of the pioneers in the Android environment emulations.
- First is to download BlueStacks emulator installer from the download button below and the TVMC APK from the download button above. Since these files are relatively huge, you might need an internet download booster to make the download faster.
- Once the download finishes, start with the BlueStacks installer. Double-click on the file to initiate the installation.
- Choose which folder you want the emulator to be saved by creating a new folder. Or you can just use the Windows default Program Files folder. Also, disable your antivirus during the installation as it might interfere and prompt a warning that BlueStacks might be harmful. This is false.
- When the installation finishes, go to the main desktop and find the BlueStacks icon
- Double-click on the icon to launch the Android emulator.
- On the first launch, you will need to enable location and set your preferred language.
- You should encounter a prompt to log in your Google account. This is necessary because most Android features such as Google Play Store can only be accessed with an existing Google account.
- Now leave the BlueStacks app running and go to the TVMC APK you downloaded earlier.
- Drag the APK file to the BlueStacks app that is currently running so that the app will install automatically to BlueStacks.
- After a few seconds, the TVMC icon will then appear on the main desktop.
- You may click on it now and start enjoying all your favorite shows.
Features of TVMC
The TVMC for PC does not have many options and no confusing navigation interface. The app is straightforward and easy to use. You will only see a basic and simple interface.
- Watch unlimited videos like TV shows, movies, documentaries, and short clips from online sources.
- The app is free to download, free to use, and free for life.
- No need for any registration, so none of your personal information is needed to make this app work as promised.
- No subscription required as well as the app will work as soon as you launch it.
- Comes with pre-installed add-ons and you can add more if you want to add the already huge library of multimedia content.
- Supports various video and music formats.
- Available for Windows, Android, and Mac.
- Supports video quality up to full HD.
If you are wondering if the TVMC is legal and safe to use, then the answer is yes, it is. In its own right, the TVMC only uses add-ons as sources of all its contents. That means it does not deal directly with the media files. And that also means that it is not prone to any viruses.
To make sure that the APK file that you are downloading is safe, get it from this site or from any other trusted site that you know. It is widely common for popular apps to be modified to bring harm to other users. That is we highly advise that download apps only from this site as much as possible. We test all the APK files before we distribute it to our avid readers and users.
If you have questions that you want to be answered regarding this article, feel free to leave your message in the comment section below. Rest assured that we will answer them as soon as possible.