SuperBeam for PC is now a thing. So if you want to transfer files to and from PC, there is an option for that over at the SuperBeam development team. So if you are a long-time SuperBeam app user on your mobile, you should love this feature as well!
The SuperBeam app has been in the mainstream for quite some time now. It’s been trying to play catch up with the likes of ShareIt, Zapya, and Xender app. But the thing is, The SuperBeam app is a paid app. You can only use it for free but for a limited time only. So that should basically mean that the SuperBeam is mostly for the corporate or individuals that are willing to pay extra for the great features that it offers.
Aside from the price subject, the SuperBeam is a file-sharing app that is worth considering. It utilizes the entire essential mediums for file transfer plus the NFC feature of a device. That means when all else fails, you have an extra option to do the file sharing. And considering the speed of NFC file transfer, it should be a nice addition to what it can do.
There have been reports that the SuperBeam can transfer files up to 60Mbps through WiFi Direct technology. But as far as our experience, we only got around 20Mbps. Although that is not as much as the former reported maximum capacity, that is still a huge margin compared to other popular file-sharing app.
So if you want to experience the speed that SuperBeam for PC is boasting about, I suggest that you try out the app. And in that regard, we will help you on how to download and install SuperBeam for.
Download SuperBeam for PC
Downloading only the SuperBeam app will NOT run on Windows PC. You need to read the full instruction on how to properly install the file on any Windows machine.
How to Download and Install for PC
Using Executable File
- The first thing to do is to get an installer from the SuperBeam official website. You may open a new tab and visit the official website. You can grab a copy of their installer or you may use the download button that we provided which is a portable version.
- The file is relatively small so the download should finish in a few seconds. When the download finishes, double-click on the file to launch it.
- If you prefer the portable version, the SuperBeam window will pop up. The portable version is based on a Java programming tool so this should be light on the system’s resources.
- On the SuperBeam window, you can choose whether to send or receive a file.
- If you choose to send a file, click on the Send button. Before you can send it, you will need to make sure that both devices on either end should be on the same network.
- When the connection establishes, go to the file that you want to send and drag and drop it to the SuperBeam window.
- Now, on the receiving device, open the SuperBeam app and choose whether to use a QR code or use a Sharing Key. This will initialize the transfer.
- On your phone, choose where you want the file to save. Press Select and start the transfer.
Using Android Emulator
- If you do not want to use the executable file of SuperBeam for PC or you are having issues with the connection, you may opt for this alternative.
- Get an Android emulator like BlueStacks. You may visit its official website to get a copy of the installer or use the download link below. That is also a direct download so you will still get the latest version of the BlueStacks available.
- Note that the Android emulator installer would be around 400MB in size. So if you have a slow internet connection, it might take a bit longer than you want to. If you want, use a download booster like the Internet Download Manager (IDM version 6). This will accelerate the download up to five times faster.
- As soon as the download finishes, double-click on the installer to begin the installation.
- Choose a folder where you want the BlueStacks to get saved.
- When the installation finishes, double-click on the desktop icon of the BlueStacks app.
- Expect short instructions and guidance on how to use the emulator’s control properly. Try to remember most of it if not all so you will not have a hard time figuring out the controls for later.
- Now leave the BlueStacks open for a moment and download the SuperBeam APK from the download button we prepared for you.
- The file is small, so it should be finished in a few seconds.
- Double-click on the APK file or drag it and drop it on the BlueStacks main window to automatically install the app.
- Find the SuperBeam icon on the emulator’s main window and click on it to run.
- You may now start the file transfer. Just follow the on-screen instruction, and you will do just fine.
Features of SuperBeam
- Experience blazing-fast transfer speed especially when you use the WiFi Direct.
- Easily pair devices using NFC, QR code, and Sharing Key.
- Quick pairing as soon as the devices involved are connected to the same network.
- Supports sharing any type of files from music, videos, documents, APKs, zip files, and even folders.
- Able to send and receive a single file or multiple files at the same time. Even sending and receiving folders is also an available option.
- View history of all transfer operations so you will find out if someone just made a transfer without your knowledge.
- Modern material design to make it look more in line with Google’s current design implementation.
- Customize the whole look of the user-interface with different themes available in the settings area.
- Automatically switches from WiFi Direct to a hotspot if the other device does not support it.
- Free to use as a trial for 14 days.
The SuperBeam for PC is a good option for transferring files on a whim anytime and anywhere. It is reliable and fast. That is not something we can’t deny about this kind of file sharing app. But there is always a downside to everything that is good. And with the SuperBeam’s situation, it is the fact that it is not offered for free.
Practically speaking, you cannot really choose SuperBeam if you know that Shareit and Xender app exist. Those two are also an excellent choice, and they can pretty much do what the SuperBeam can do. Maybe SuperBeam for PC is better at some features compared to the competition. But those features are not enough to pay for it. At least that is as far as we can say about it.
Anyway, those thoughts are just based on our experience with the SuperBeam for PC. In your experience, why do you think the SuperBeam is best suited to your needs? Tell us your thoughts because we would love to know your opinions.
For burning questions that you want us to answer or the other people that are reading this article, feel free to leave your message in the comment section. We will answer them as soon as we can!