The Snaptube for PC is now available, and we will tell you how to have it installed on your Windows machine. It’s been a long time coming that this should have been officially done because mobile devices are limited concerning memory and battery power. Thus, users are not maximizing the full use of this app.
The Snaptube app is a video downloader for Android and iOS. This app is in the league of the Mobdro app and Vidmate video player. And recently, there is a Windows app version that is only available on Windows Store. That means you can only get the Snaptube app on Windows if you are using Windows 8, 8.1, and 10. So for the Windows 7 and older versions, there is no official support. And this is what this article is all about. We will help you out with the way to download and install the Snaptube for PC.
If you are wondering how this is possible, you should know that this will be easy. No need to enter a set of codes or any advanced mode tasks just to make this possible. You will only need to download an Android emulator to be able to run any Android app on your PC or laptop. This is an advantage as well since you can also install other Android apps and games on your PC and play all of them on your Windows device’s bigger screen.
Download Snaptube for PC
Downloading only the Snaptube app will NOT run on Windows PC. You need to read the full instruction on how to properly install APK files on any Windows machine.
- Play Mini Militia for PC
- Use Shazam on Windows PC
- Broadcast Live on Periscope for PC
- Watch Unlimited Videos on Jio Tv for PC
- Edit Videos with Picsart for PC
Minimum System Requirements:
Now, if you are ready and want to use Snaptube right away, you should know the minimum system requirements first. This will give you some ideas if your computer can run the emulator and the apps or not. Your computer should have at least a dual-core processor running at 1.0 GHz and a 2GB RAM. Now, if your Windows device exceeds the minimum recommended hardware specification, then you are all set. Let’s now start with the rest of the tutorial.
How to Download and Install Snaptube for PC
As mentioned earlier, we will be using an Android emulator like the BlueStacks app player for this method to work. You will need to download a file with a size of 400MB. That is a bit huge especially for those with a slow internet speed. If you want, you can use a download manager and booster to make the download a lot faster.
- The first thing to do is to get a copy of the BlueStacks installer. You may choose to download from the official site by opening a new tab on your web browser and search for it. Or you can just use our direct download button for the latest BlueStacks installer version.
- If you installed a download manager, the download should take only a few minutes to finish. When it is done, double-click on the installer to initiate the installation.
- You may opt to create a new folder for the BlueStacks installation or just use the Windows default Program Files.
- When the installation finishes, go to the BlueStacks desktop icon and open it by double-clicking on it.
- Since this will be your first time to use the BlueStacks, there will be a short instruction on how to use the controls when playing games or apps on the emulator. Try to memorize it so you will be a little bit more familiarized on how to use it.
- Now, we have provided a download button for the Snaptube APK. Click on the download button to start the download.
- You may double-click on the APK file or drag and drop it on the BlueStacks main window to start the installation.
- In just a few seconds, you will find the Snaptube icon on the Emulator’s main user interface.
- Click on it once to launch the Snaptube app.
- You now officially have the Snaptube for PC. Enjoy unlimited video downloads.
Features of Snaptube
- Download any videos from any online sites anytime.
- Choose from multiple resolutions depending on your device’s native capacity and internet speed. Note that bigger resolution means bigger file to download. And that would require faster internet speed or longer waiting time.
- Convert videos to MP3 without the need to download and use third-party software.
- Easy to use. Just type the title of the video that you want to download on the search bar and you will see a list of available sites that you can download the videos from. Everything will be served right in front of you.
- Manage your entire library of downloaded videos.
- No annoying third-party ads that pop up in your screen.
- With Snaptube for PC, you will get more significant storage memory to save as much as you want without having to worry about your storage limit.
- No more low battery notification when you are in the middle of downloading. Just let all your download finish.
For users that want all the latest available videos like TV shows, movies, and other online entertainment, the Snaptube for PC is the best tool to get access to all of them. Just as long as you have enough storage, you can download anything you want if it is available online. If you want some alternatives for Snaptube, visit our article for that.
And if you are worried that using an Android emulator might result in a buggy experience, stop worrying. BlueStacks is one of the best emulator available to date. Considering the stability and reliability of its performance, you can never go wrong with this choice. The only problem you might have is the part about your internet speed and your hardware capability.
So what is your experience with the Snaptube mobile version on your device? Were there any issues you encountered? Why do you think Snaptube is better than the other video downloader app? Tell us about your experience in the comment section below so people will learn more about this Android app.
If you have some questions about today’s topic, feel free to leave a message in the comment section. We will try to respond to all of you as soon as we can. Thanks for reading.