Senuti for PC is one of the most requested file transfer methods for iOS and Mac OS users. That is because the Senuti software promises seamless file synchronization between the iOS device to iTunes.
Senuti is initially created to work only for the Mac OS-based laptops and desktops. Though the interface is straightforward and simplified, it definitely features the most important functions that file-transfer software does and is such a good iTunes alternative.
The software also supports transfer speed of up to 30Mbps. So if your internet and device support this speed, you should be able to finish the file transfer and synchronization in just a couple of minutes.
Senuti derived its name from iTunes itself. It is just spelled backward. And that is what exactly Senuti does. While iTunes is intended to transfer files and data to the iPhone and iPad, the Senuti does the opposite. It transfers files from iOS devices to iTunes. The sad part is that Senuti does not have support for Windows. Yes, there is no official Senuti app for Windows PC or laptop ever developed. So this article is intended to give you the next best thing.
We will tell you of the best Senuti alternatives. These software alternatives can perform similar or even better in terms of file transfer and between iOS devices and iTunes using the Windows platform. If you are eager enough, let’s start.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Best Senuti Alternatives
Senuti is a great file transfer application running on Mac to copy music and videos from an iOS device to iTunes. But since the app is not available for Windows OS, it becomes a bit of an issue for iOS users with only Windows device to deal with. So this article is going to bridge that gap and give the Windows users the means to do the same thing on the Windows platform.
FoneTrans has been around for quite a while, and they have already proven that they are good at what they promise to do. This software can do a full backup of your iOS device on Windows the easiest way possible.
The Fonetrans is the go-to for many iPhone and iPad users who either have no choice but to use Windows platform or just simply prefer Windows as their PC operating system.
It is reliable, user-friendly, and seamless on transferring or copying files to and fro. Here are some of the features that FoneTrans boasts and what it can do for you.
- Allow transfer of multimedia files from music, eBooks, pictures, videos, and even contacts.
- Supports backup of the whole device related to your personal info including Apple’s native apps like iMessage, FaceTime, and iMovie.
- Convert music and video files to support iOS and iTunes. That means, if you have foreign media files coming from other devices that iOS and iTunes do not support, you can use FoneTrans to convert the file within the application.
- Supports saving a backup to PC to help with the storage management on your iTunes and iCloud.
- Sync files between multiple iOS devices using FoneTrans.
- Backup contacts seamlessly. This is best when you are ditching an old iPhone for a new one.
- Free to try within 30 days from first use but with limited functionalities.
If you are looking for an iTunes alternative that resembles pretty much most of the iTunes features, the aTunes should make you feel right at home. And this software runs on all Windows versions seamlessly.
The aTunes is basically made for those people who just want similar experience even if temporarily using a Windows device. And the developers have done a great job with this project. It may not be exactly the same, but you will easily find your way around the interface if given a few minutes.
- Supports media scanning for all your local files stored on the device.
- Has built-in media player especially for music lovers that want to access their playlist from iOS device to the Windows platform.
- Features tabbed interface to prevent clutter and easy navigation according to types, genre, and any other information.
- Comes with 27 skins to give the user a more personalized feel.
- Supports MP3 player using external devices with local drives.
- Has a built-in tool to access the internet and look for artist information on a certain media file.
- Supports playing MP3, Ogg, and Vorbis, WMA, WAV, FLAC, MP4, APE, MPC, cue files, mac.
- It’s free to use.
- Download XBox 360 Emulator For Windows PC
- Download AirDroid for PC
- Install Vidmate for Windows
- Download Wii Emulator for Laptop
- Download Imo for Windows
Perhaps if we are talking about the best and with the most features file transfer for iTunes, the iSkysoft iTransfer will get the top spot. It is undoubtedly an all-in-one application for Windows users that need to access iTunes and their iOS devices.
The only downside of iSkysoft iTransfer is that it is not free to muse. The trial version will only allow you ten tasks, and that is it. If you want the full version, you will need to pay $49.95 for a one-year subscription or $59.95 for lifetime use on only a single device.
- Promises top of the class privacy protection.
- Good customer service support 24/6.
- If you pay for the lifetime subscription, you will also get a lifetime worth of updates and feature upgrades once available.
- Backup and restore everything from your iOS device.
- Supports file manager feature which enables its users to navigate and customize files and folders inside iPhone, iPad, iPod, and even other flash drives folders.
- Has full file transfer support that includes the phone-to-phone transfer or even iOS-to-other-device file transfer.
- Be able to install and uninstall the app using the iSkysoft iTransfer application.
- Free to try for 30 days but with very limited features and capabilities.
- It even supports Android smartphones from rooting, file management, and flashing ROMs.
And here is the finale that could make you forget about Senuti for good. The AnyTrans may be the last in this list, but it is definitely one of the best that can rival any file transfer that you already know.
If this s the first time you are finding out about AnyTrans, it is the application that can do almost everything that iTunes does plus more. It is basically branded by many known websites to be better than iTunes itself.
Just so you won’t say that this is all talk, we will tell you why. And this list of features will make you understand the extent of what the “better than iTunes” claim is really all about.
- Synchronize everything you have on your iOS device to iTunes.
- You can also synchronize everything using your local Windows storage.
- Rebuild broken iTunes library from scratch using your iOS device through AnyTrans.
- Most of its features are basically and literally just one-click too easy.
- Supports both Windows and Mac OS. That means you can transfer files around from iOS, Windows, and Mac with so much ease.
- Using this app, you can also share all your iOS files to another device that are using a different platform like Android and Windows phone.
- When upgrading from an old phone to a new one or any new iOS device, be amazed at how easy the one-click feature it offers.
- Supports both cloning a device and merging two devices all inside the AnyTrans interface.
- Boasts the drag-and-drop feature to make the file transfer easy and worry-free.
- Be able to convert videos to make it compatible with any of your iOS device.
- Costs only $39.99 for a single license and lifetime use.
We know that Senuti is a good application considering what it promises to do. But the fact is that there are many software and application out there that can surpass Senuti in many aspects and features. And this list’s purpose is to give you more freedom if Senuti is the only thing you know that can do a file transfer from iOS to iTunes and vice versa.
Since you have come this far, in your opinion, which of the application listed here sounds good to you? Also, if you know or have used one or two of the apps listed here before, can you tell us your experience with that app?
Please feel free to tell us your personal experiences regarding that software. We would love to learn the more user-based point of views to help us evaluate this software in a better way. Or if you have questions, you may also leave your message down below.
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends that are also looking for file transfer software. This might be of great help to them if this topic has already helped you.