iTunes for Android: Are you one of those who made music a part of their lives? Do you know that you can now play your iTunes music to your Android device? If not, then this article is for you.
iTunes is an application specifically made for playing music and audio files. This tool is great for organizing and enjoying the music and movies you have. It also allows you to purchase those songs you want without using another app or software.
But what if your iPhone/iPad suddenly broke and you don’t have any access to your files including your saved music? Would you be able to get it from your Apple device, or will you just go to your Android phone and start downloading them again? Don’t worry! Apple has an alternative iTunes access for you.
Apple has a strict policy when it comes to the applications they made. Those apps are not available on other platforms like Android. iTunes, for example, is an app that cannot be installed on Android unless you can find an alternative for this great tool. Fortunately, Apple itself made it possible by releasing an iTunes-like application for Android devices, it’s called Apple Music. You need to buy it, but you can also try it for free.
Download iTunes for Android
|Name||Apple Music 3.0.2|
|Requirement||Android 4.3 and later|
How to Get iTunes for Android – Apple Music
- Step 1. First of all, you need to download Apple Music from the download button above.
- Step 2. Download the Apple Music and wait for it to be installed completely.
- Step 3. After installing, open the application and click “Start Trial” if you haven’t decided to buy it yet. Then sign in using your Apple ID, or, you can create a new one if you don’t have an existing account.
- Step 4. Once you have signed in with your existing account, your music will sync on your Android device. If you have your account just created, then you can have access to millions of songs available to be downloaded and add to the library of Apple Music.
Congrats! You now have iTunes for Android. You can use this while you are on your car and having a road trip.
Apple Music Key Features
Apple Music has many great features which you will surely love. They are all present even if you use other platform or operating system. You can easily discover the songs of your favorite singer from millions of songs available.
- #1. Cross-Platform Support– iTunes may not be available in other platform but Apple made a way to make it possible for Android users. Apple Music is available on the following devices:
- iPod Touch
- Apple Watch
- Apple TV
- Windows PC
- #2. Discover– Apple Music has daily recommendations for artists, tracks and mixes. You can play the latest release of your favorite artists including the playlists and collaborations. Watching music videos and checking music video playlists is also possible. This tool allows users to tune in to breaking news and keep track of what is the hottest all over the world.
- #3. Listen– Listening to your favorite songs can be easily done on Apple Music. Make a library of your favorites and be able to listen anytime even if you do not have an internet connection. You can add and manage your songs by creating a playlist for any occasion; from motivational songs to party music, it’s all in this application.
Another feature is that you can stream music from the Apple Music to Apple TV. You may also choose to enable speakers using AirPlay.
Discovering such trends when it comes to music and shows has always been a favorite of all music lovers. You can also receive notifications whenever there’s a new release of songs of your favorites. These what makes Apple Music a must-have app not only for iOS and Mac but also for Windows and Android devices.
Having Apple Music (iTunes) for Android devices is a genius way of managing your playlist even if you don’t have your iPhone/iPod. Discover top and latest songs and listen to your favorites – online or offline.