The Candy Crush for PC is now available on Windows Store for Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 Operating System. So that means no Candy Crush for Windows Vista and XP. But there is another way to get Candy Crush for PC for any Windows version.
The Candy Crush Saga has been around for as long as the popularity of the Android OS. The game itself is as popular as the Clash of Clans, Asphalt 8, and the Pokemon Go game. Currently, there are three popular Candy Crush games available for Android alone. The Candy Crush Jelly, Candy Crush Soda, and the Candy Crush Saga.
Since you came here for the Candy Crush for PC, that must mean that either you do not know that there is available Candy Crush for Windows 8 and later or that you just do not have access to the Windows Store and therefore, you are using an older version of Windows OS. But then, there is the reason that you just do not like the Candy Crush version from the Windows Store as it was reported to be buggy and slow to load. If that is the case, we could provide you on the way to download and install Candy Crush for PC from Windows XP and up to the latest and current version.
Download Candy Crush for PC
|Name||Candy Crush v22.214.171.124|
|System Requirement||Windows 7/8/10|
Downloading only the Candy Crush app will NOT run on Windows PC. You need to read the full instruction on how to properly install the file on any Windows machine.
- Download WiFi Hacker for PC
- Experience faster File Transfer: SuperBeam for PC
- Videoder for PC Windows
- Play Mini Militia For Windows PC
How to Download and Install Candy Crush for PC
Before we can begin with the tutorial on how to get Candy Crush for PC, one must understand that we will be using an Android emulator to run these apps on Windows platform. Also, it would help if you install IDM software to boost your download speed up to five times since the emulator has a size of 400MB.
- First is to get the BlueStacks installer. You can get one from BlueStacks official website, or you can just use our download button, and it will immediately start the download.
- If you used or installed the IDM software, the download should be finished in just a couple of minutes. When it completes, double-click on the file to start the installation.
- Just choose any folder where you want the BlueStacks to install, or you can just use the default Program Files folder to make it quicker.
- When the installation is over, go to the desktop icon and double-click on it to launch the app.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until you reach the primary user interface desktop similar to that of a typical Android tablet interface.
- Now leave the BlueStacks running for a moment and find the download button for the Candy Crush APK.
- Click on it and let the download push through.
- As soon as it finishes, double-click on the APK file to automatically install the Candy Crush to BlueStacks. Or you can just drag and drop the APK to the BlueStacks main window. And it will also automatically install the app.
- When the installation finishes, you may now click on the Candy Crush icon on the main screen of BlueStacks and start playing as much as you want.
The Candy Crush for PC will always be a simple yet entertaining game that can keep you hooked and play for hours. It has so many challenges that you will have more reasons to stay on it every single day. It may not be the most 3D intensive type of game, but it is beautiful enough and easy on the eyes.
The Candy Crush series is also suitable for kids and other ages. You do not have to be young just to enjoy this game. Try it out if you still haven’t and you will understand what we are talking about.
Now, what is the best Candy Crush version that you love the most? What makes you feel that this game is excellent and suitable for all ages? Tell us about your experience in the comment section below.
For your questions and suggestions, you may leave your messages down below. We will answer them as soon as possible. And do not forget to share this with your friends if they also want to experience Candy Crush for PC in its full glory.